Applying to study at SAE is an easy process:
1. Decide on the course that’s right for you. If you are unsure what you should study, call us for a chat on 1800 723 338 or reach out online.
2. Complete our online application form.
3. We will then get in touch to say hello and assist you to ensure you have a smooth application process.
Accepting your offer
If you applied via direct entry, you will receive a Letter of Offer from our National Admissions team to your email address.
Eligible applicants who applied via the tertiary admissions centres VTAC, QTAC or UAC may receive an offer in their offer rounds.
To accept your offer, you are required to provide SAE with the following documents:
• Student Enrolment Form
• A copy of your current Australian passport; OR Australian Citizenship/Birth Certificate PLUS photo ID (e.g. driver’s licence or Keypass ID card)
• A copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (or highest educational qualification).
At any time, you should be willing and able to provide original documents or original certified copies of supporting documentation.
Once you have returned the above documents in full, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment via email.
Please note: This information is for applicants who are Australian and New Zealand citizens or those who have a current permanent residency visa, and want to study a Certificate or Diploma; or an Associate, Bachelor or Masters degree. If you are an applicant from any other country, please go to the international student information exhibit.